Well I am quite humbled and honored that I just found out I was nominated for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by one of my fellow bloggers and writers, Jacqui Talbot, who among other things writes a blog at her website, which you can find here. Jacqui always has interesting things to say and is one of the most interesting people out there, so check her out.
It is always nice to be recognized and it certainly is a nudge to keep writing these things because sometimes you wonder if anybody reads or cares what things you have to say and share. Glad to know when someone does.
So there are rules when you get nominated for this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
So thank you Jacqui. It really does make my day.
Oh boy, now about that sharing seven things about myself, well here goes:
1. I am a true sports fanatic and by fanatic I mean that in every sense of the word.
2. I was once ordained as a Buddhist monk and stayed for a short time in a Thai Budhhist Temple.
3. I absolutely love being a husband and father.
4. I love to sing (even though I am not very good at it) and dance (which I do think I am good at).
5. I have lived in a number of U.S. cities including New York, Dallas, Austin, New Orleans, St. Louis, Port Arthur and Los Angeles.
6. I speak and understand a little Spanish and French, and am trying to become fluent in both.
7. My guilty pleasure is watching courtroom judge shows on TV, like Judge Mathis, Judge Judy and The People’s Court. I don’t even understand it, so don’t ask why.
The other blogs I nominate are: